Seamlessly synchronize your invoices, credit notes, payments and contacts between HireHop and Sage
- Synchronize invoices and credit notes - As soon as an invoice is authorised in HireHop, it is immediately sent to Sage behind the scenes without the need for any intervention
- Synchronize contacts - All contacts created in HireHop are automatically sent to Sage when they are used in an invoice.
- Paid invoices - All invoices marked as paid in Sage are also updated in HireHop as paid
- Payments - Payments from customers using HireHop's online payment plugin, or payments manually entered into HireHop are automatically syncronized with Sage
- Alternatively, you can choose to buffer all invoices, credit notes, contacts and payments in HireHop until such time you want them to synchronize.
Add as many depots as you want, as well as depots inside other depots, for instance if you have more than one company trading from the same address
Depots and virtual depots
- Brand each depot by adding a logo and various background PDF stationary to each depot
- Have a virtual depot, being a sub depot within another depot, like another trading name or company.
- Assign users to a depot, separate GST/tax details and even customise barcode numbers for each depot.
- Have a different Sage Business Cloud integrate with one or many normal or virtual depots if you have more than one company and have more than one Sage Business Cloud subscription.
Add as many users as you want, but only pay for the ones that are active.
Users can personalize their HireHop
- Each user can personalize what language HireHop is in, the theme and the layout.
- Detailed logging kept of a users actions in accordance with data regulations so you can see what changes each user did throughout the system.
- Each user can link HireHop to a variety of email accounts, sending emails from any chosen email address.
- User permissions for each user or group permissions, limiting what users can do and see.
- Administrator users have additional privileges, so make as many or as few users administrators as you want.
- Login with Microsoft, Google or with passwords
- Limit locations where a user can use HireHop.
Track your assets, where they are, usage, repairs and servicing as well as scheduling services and tests.
- Telematics - Link to your telematics page to track the geolocation of your assets.
- History - Records of every time an asset was used, where and when
- Transfer between depots - Transfer an asset between depots or use internal hires
- Barcodes - Barcode each asset
- Repairs - log repairs and the costs
- Testing - Schedule and record tests with intervals and print reports and certificates like LOLER, electrical and Tag and Test
- Usage - Keep track on hours/length/fuel used
Jobs and projects
Create as many rental jobs as you want and group specific jobs within projects
Jobs and projects
- Assign custom pricing rules to a job
- Store emails, files and notes within a job
- Store and recall archived quotes or even parts of quotes from within a job
- Issue invoices from within a job or a project
- Issue purchase orders from within a job or project
- Copy and paste items between jobs
- Manage each contracts within a job
HireHop integrates with your Microsoft 365, Gmail, Microsoft Exchange and standard SMTP servers, enabling you to send emails using your email addresses from your email servers from within HireHop.
Full email integration
- Whether your email is provided by Microsoft 365, GMail, Microsoft Exchange or a standard SMTP and IMAP email server, HireHop can synchronize with all of these.
- Sending an email from HireHop will also save the email in your sent folder
- Each user can have as many different email addresses as they want
- Emails not only saved in your sent folder, but also within jobs and projects within HireHop, allowing you to see all job activity without having to create numerous emails folders within Outlook, etc.
- Send bulk mail to selected contacts in your address book from within HireHop to help you market new products.
CAD-Sage ERP Integration
Advanced Collections Management
Making accountants and businesses better
Plug-and-play MES software
Manage returns and repair processes
Reduce Invoice Processing Costs
Make better inventory decisions
Complete Web Scheduling Solution
Get invoices paid online or by phone
Advanced Warehouse Management and Stock Control