Advanced Collection Paths
Credit Hound Professional allows you to take full control of your collection process allowing you tailor different outcomes depending on the category of the account.
Customisable collection paths
- Manage multiple Collections paths and manage the workflow based on a number of variables (age of debt, account status (live/stop), % of credit limit, account category and many more.
Preemptive Payment reminders
- Custom reminders can be scheduled prior to invoice due date for different categories of customers. Not only is this pro-active but also ensure customers have all the information they require to their invoices on time.
Dispute management allows invoices to be logged in dispute, whilst SLA's can be set to meet customer expectations. Invoices logged in dispute can be assigned to relevant staff members and teams to help deal with queries faster.
Dispute Management Features:
- -Custom dispute codes
- -Specify a list of custom company contacts across multiple departments
- -Dispute email notifications sent to customer and dispute assignee
- -Dispute reports highlight the frequency & type of disputes being logged, which allows a business to focus on operational efficiencies.
Calendar / To-Do List
Keep on top of your chase calls. The To-Do list tells you who to call, when and why. It’s easy task management for credit control – you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
The Customer Chase screen collates client information on one screen so you have everything you need to hand to chase payment and add notes during the call.
Credit Hound provides a number of different reports ranging from;
- -Aged Debt
- -Promised Cash
- -Callback Analysis
- -Dispute Analysis
- -User Activity
- -Transaction Dossier
Interactive Accounts & Aged Debtor lists
- Still manually checking spreadsheets? View accounts in real-time, sort and filter against various field types, including custom data fields from Sage or from other SQL databases
Enable your customers to make secure online payments directly via their chosen payment provider, Paya. The Pay Now button can automatically be added to your chasing emails
CAD-Sage ERP Integration
Customer Self-Serve with Payments, Orders
Starting At $1,895.00/yr
Equipment rental company software
Plug-and-play MES software
Integrated Planning, Budgeting, Reporting & Forecasting
Reduce Invoice Processing Costs
Complete Web Scheduling Solution
Field Sales App for Sage X3
Get invoices paid online or by phone
Advanced Warehouse Management and Stock Control